Need Help Finding Child Care Phone Appointment Scheduler is Here!
As we all find ways to adjust to our current environment, Illinois Action for Children is pleased to announce that our Parent Consultant team will now be able to provide you with assistance with finding childcare in a scheduled phone consultation.
Parent Consultant phone appointments are available for parents in need of child care providers. Appointments are scheduled in 30 minutes increments from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday and Friday’s 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Schedule a phone appointment when:
- You need help finding a childcare provider or early learning program
- You’d like a scheduled time – no waiting on hold!
How it Works
When submitting the form, you will be required to provide a phone number. When it is time for your appointment, a Parent Consultant will call you from Illinois Action for Children's main phone number 312-823-1100.
- If you do not pick up, the Parent Consultant will leave a voice message.
- After five minutes, a second call attempt will be made. If there is no answer, you will need to schedule a new appointment.
Be Prepared for Your Phone Appointment Before your scheduled phone appointment, please have the following ready:
- Your full name
- The area you are interested in finding child care and hours you need childcare
- The FCRC office location and FCRC Caseworker, if applicable.
Phone calls are scheduled to last 30 minutes. A Parent Consultant will call from 312-823-1100 at your scheduled appointment times. We will make 2 attempts to reach you. If we are unable to reach you after 2 calls, your appointment will be canceled and you will have to reschedule.
Please use the scheduler below to reserve your appointment. We look forward to assisting you!
*Note: Are you looking for help with the Child Care Assistance Case (CCAP)?
Click here to schedule a CCAP phone appointment -
The form below is to schedule a phone consultation to assist you with finding childcare.